Toyota Dealer Rental Insurance Validation Questions
By renting a vehicle with Toyota Dealer Rental, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I do not have a medical condition or long-term or permanent injury or illness that must be advised to the appropriate licensing authority.
- I do not have more than 6 penalty points for minor offenses in the last 5 years.
- I have not had my license suspended or endorsed for any of the major offenses listed below in the past 5 years:
- Failure to stop when so required by a member of the Garda Siochana
- Driving a vehicle when unfit
- Breach of duties at an accident
- Driving without insurance
- Driver found to be driving carelessly
- Any drink driving offences
- I have not been disqualified for a period exceeding 6 months in the last 3 years and/or disqualified for a period exceeding 3 months during the past year.
- I have not been involved in more than 3 accidents in the past 3 years.
- I am not a professional sportsman, a professional model, a member of the entertainment profession or a person without a permanent address.
- I have a full license driver’s license for at least 12 months
Please note that failure to disclose driving penalties or false declarations will give Toyota Dealer Rental certain legal rights, which may include the voiding of your insurance contract and/or refusal of a claim.
Insurance policy details
- Cover Comprehensive
- Excess €1,000 Accidental Damage & Fire
20% of the value of the claim in respect of Theft
- Liability Limits Third Party bodily injury including passengers - Unlimited
Third Party Property Damage - €30,000,000
- Vehicle Use Social Domestic & Pleasure & Business of the ‘customer’
(excluding use for Hire & Reward)