By clicking the Agree, you confirm you have read accepted AXA’s terms and conditions and data protection information before proceeding.
Please note that failure to disclose claims or false declarations will give AXA certain legal rights, which may include the voiding of your insurance contract and/or refusal of a claim.
This outlines terms and conditions and obligations you must accept in order to rent a vehicle via Fleet.
Dash Apps Limited (trading as “Fleet” have chosen to partner with AXA Insurance dac and the full policy wording of the Insurance arrangement between Fleet and AXA Insurance dac (AXA) can be accessed here.
The insurance policy is subject to you confirming the following information that forms part of your driver’s declaration with Fleet.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care not to make a misrepresentation to Fleet about yourself and your driving history.
We asked you a number of questions, the answers to which are important. Please take time to read through the details below which reflect the answers you have given us. In the event that any detail you have supplied to us is incorrect, you need to advise Fleet immediately. If you have made a misrepresentation, then AXA, as Fleet’s Insurance partner has certain legal rights which may include avoidance of the contract of insurance and refusal of all claims.
By renting a vehicle with Fleet, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You are 25 years of age or over
- You have a full ROI/UK or EU driving licence held for at least 24 months
- You have provided your driving license to Fleet for validation
- You have not been involved in any accidents or claims or have any pending claims irrespective of blame in the last 5 years
- You have not been convicted of any motoring offences or have any criminal convictions relation to motoring offences or have any prosecution pending in the last 10 years
- You have no more than 4 penalty points on your driving license
- You have not been disqualified from driving or from obtaining a Driving license during the last 10 years
- You have not been refused motor insurance at normal rates and terms or has not been declined insurance or had any insurance policy cancelled by an insurer.
- You are not engaged in professional gambling, sport or entertainment, hawking or general dealing, street or market trading or modelling
- You understand that the information you have provided is legally binding, and forms the basis of your contract with Fleet and you are required to disclose all facts known to me.
- If you are in doubt whether certain facts are important you will ask.
- You confirm this rental and agreement is for you only
- You must be a permanent resident in ROI, or have resided in ROI or the UK for the past 3 years.
Insurance policy summary
Cover Comprehensive including Glass Breakage
Policy Excess €500 made payable to Fleet
Windscreen Excess €100 made payable to Fleet
Territorial Limits Cover will apply to the ROI/NI only
Use of the Vehicle Social Domestic and Pleasure Proposes Only, Excludes use for Hire or Reward, Racing, Pace Making, Speed Testing, commercial travelling or the carriage of goods or samples in connection to any trade or business use for any purpose in connection with Motor Trade
Vehicle Value Max €70,000
Please refer to our full policy wording and cover.
Please sign in to leave a comment.