By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions you confirm you have read and accepted AXA’s terms and conditions and data protection information before proceeding.
Please note that false declarations will give AXA certain legal rights, which may include the voiding of your insurance contract and/or refusal of a claim.
This outlines terms and conditions and obligations you must accept in order to upload your vehicle to rent via Fleet.
Dash Apps Limited (trading as “Fleet” have chosen to partner with AXA Insurance dac and the full policy wording of the Insurance arrangement between Fleet and AXA Insurance dac (AXA) can be accessed here.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care not to make a misrepresentation to Fleet about your vehicle.
We asked you a number of questions, the answers to which are important. Please take time to read through the details below which reflect the answers you have given us. In the event that any detail you have supplied to us is incorrect, you need to advise Fleet immediately. If you have made a misrepresentation, then AXA, as Fleet’s Insurance partner has certain legal rights which may include avoidance of the contract of insurance and refusal of all claims.
By uploading your vehicle to rent with Fleet, you agree to the following terms and conditions:-
Your Car must:-
- Be no more than £30,000 value
- Be Kept in a Roadworthy Condition
- Be Taxed and registered as a Private Car
- Have no more than 5 Seats
- Not be a Commercial Vehicle
- Not be More than 10 Years Old
- Have a valid up to date MOT
- Be Owned by and registered in your name
- Be First Registered in Northern Ireland or the UK
- Has never been modified or altered from the manufacturer's specification, including but not limited to:-
- Air induction kits and filters
- Change to the Exhaust
- Engine Maintenance Computers
- Adding of body parts
Please refer to our full policy wording for more details