All claims are handled directly by AXA. In the event of an accident or damage during the rental period, the driver must:
- Notify the Gardai/Police at the time of the accident.
- Exchange details with any other drivers involved in the accident.
- Notify Fleet and the vehicle Owner.
- Call the AXA claims line on 01 892 7890 immediately and report the accident or damage. Quote the policy number (223204097), and AXA Claims handlers will take it from here.
In the event damage has been done to the vehicle and the driver has not reported it, the owner must:
- Notify Fleet immediately.
- Contact the AXA claims line on 01 892 7890 and quote the policy number 223204097.
- The Owner must have proof that the damage was caused during the rental period. This will be clarified on the driver/owner “Walk around” and sign off documents.
- It is the Owner’s responsibility to ensure they are 100% happy with the condition of the vehicle once it is returned from rental before signing off on a rental. Claims made after this fact by the Owner may not be covered.