When you accept a booking we suggest you go through the checklist below to prepare for the transfer from Owner to Driver.
- Ensure your car meets the car eligibility requirements
- Agree a time and a place to meet the driver
- Arrive on time or early
- Ensure you have access to Wi-Fi or mobile internet so you can be contacted using the app, and so that you can complete the handover process using the app
- Before handing over the car, offer a walk-around to the driver to ensure they are happy with the condition of the car and the amount of petrol
- When both parties are happy:
It is important that you both use the app to complete the process.
On the owner's phone, Open Fleet app > Owner section > Bookings > Sign off rental
If you have any further questions, please contact fleet support for assistance