As long as your car is eligible, you just need to ensure that:
- Your tax disc is up to date and on display. No extension of insurance cover is required; if a client has an accident whilst driving the car, AXA will cover the cost of this. Any claims made will not affect your own policy.
- You hold a full driving licence.
- You, the owner of the vehicle, are aged 18 or over.
- You have a valid email address that you can access for necessary communication.
- You take at least one photo of the car to list it. We recommend a wide-angle shot to show off your car's best side. We also advise taking a photo or video before each rental.
- Notifications for the Fleet app are not blocked on your phone.
- Prompt responses to rental requests. If a rental request times out without your response, it may push your car down the listings. Rejecting a request does not affect your place in the listings. Remember: if you're getting requests that you can't accommodate, you can update your car's availability at any time via the owner's page for that vehicle.