When you list your vehicle on Fleet, everything is handled through the app.
- Download Fleet for free on iOS or Android. Sign up at no charge, and create your profile
- Once you're logged in, tap "switch to owner" in the top left, followed by the + sign, and input your registration number. Double-check that the vehicle details match your car. You must be the registered owner of the vehicle in order to list it.
- Set a daily rental rate for your vehicle. What you see is what you get: you keep all of the fee you set, and administration & insurance fees are charged separately to the renter.
- You can specify any added extras you offer such as additional charges for collection and drop off or extra cleaning fees.
- In the rules section, detail any restrictions on mileage, how the vehicle is used, or limits on pets.
- Once the vehicle is added, set the dates your car is available or unavailable to rent by tapping on the Calendar tab.