- Sign up directly on our website or by downloading the app (iOS or Android).
- Search for cars by location or find one using the map
- Choose user recommended "Top rated" vehicles, sort by price or distance, or use the filter to find specific types of cars
Making a booking
- Some owners offer delivery or flexible collection for an additional fee. If available, click "On Demand Collection" and choose your preferred pick-up and drop-off
- Check that you meet our insurance criteria, and review the owner's rules
- Before confirming a request, you can view the full price breakdown (including insurance and processing fees)
- If you like, add a message to ask questions about the car or about pick-up arrangements
- Owners typically respond within 24 hours. While you wait for an answer, however, you can make additional rental requests for other cars.
- Once an owner confirms your request, any other pending requests for the same dates will auto-cancel, and your card will then be charged
- Use the messaging feature to keep in touch and confirm pick-up details
- Bring your driving licence for inspection
- When you meet, conduct a “walk around”, make note of the general condition of the car and - using the app - navigate to your booking and use the vehicle survey to log any existing damage
- Make note of the fuel provided and agree with the owner on conditions of use
When both parties are happy:
- You must use the app to complete the process
- On the owner's phone:
- Open Fleet > Owner section > Bookings > Check In
- Once each party signs off, the rental and insurance policy begin
- Ensure you return with the same level of fuel or as agreed with the owner
- Pay any outstanding toll fees
- As the rental completes, check the car over and ensure it is in the same condition as when it was collected. When both parties are happy, complete check out on the owner's phone.
- Take the time to review the owner and the car. Peer-review keeps the Fleet community healthy and helps ensure all cars are maintained in good condition.
- All documents of the rental agreement will be emailed directly to both you and the Owner upon check-in. It is vital that the email address you use during sign-up is one that you have access to at all times.
Article is closed for comments.