Before you can book through Fleet, you must add a current profile picture, submit your licence for review*, add payment details, and confirm your contact information.
You can do this one of three ways:
- Opening a car listing and clicking "Verify Now"
- Using the app, tap: Account > View and edit profile > Verifications
- Completing all relevant fields on the Profile page
*We aim to approve all licence submissions within 12 hours. If there is a delay, please contact support using chat and we'll endeavour to review your licence as quickly as possible.
In order to verify your licence, we require the following information:
- The licence number. For most European licenses, this is found in section 5.
- The original issue date. This is normally in section 11 on the rear of the licence.
- The licence type. I.e. Full Irish, Full UK, or Full EU. You will be asked to specify which EU country your license was issued from. We do not accept provisional licences.
- You will be asked during bookings how many penalty points you currently have, and if you have any claims or convictions. It is important that you provide correct information here as a failure to disclose any material fact may result in your rental being cancelled or our insurance not covering you.
Article is closed for comments.